Content: 10 ml (Undiluted enough for about 10 meters of a 20mm wide strip)
Color: milky white
Description: the ant escape protection lacquer is the ideal backup for ants, a type of plastic, which is also often referred to as anti-adhesive agents used - even by Hölldobler and Wilson as a backup to the outbreak of the ants attitude is recommended. It is applied undiluted, so that the ants on the resulting film does not stop and slip. The applied film is durable and must not be renewed as other alternatives.
- When applying clean no renewal is necessary.
- Ideal for glass surfaces.
- Not for antfarms high humidity suitable since the lacquer is water soluble.
- this lacquer is not so good for plastic surfaces, as they are self-replenishing.
- The application must be practiced beforehand, as the "painted" surface must not be rough or scratched.
Application: Shake well before use. The lacquer is used in the form supplied or diluted up to 1:10 with water. It can be applied with a brush, or you can carefully drips the lacquer on the treated surfaces. The film should have something on the edge 3 times as wide as the ants long. The easiest way to do it, if the area is taped and in lying pool side, plotted. The drying time is about 45 minutes per side, but can vary depending on the thickness something.
Important Note: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. When processing non smoking. Apply only in well ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children! In freezing temperatures, the lacquer change its consistency irreversible. Therefore, we will only ship at temperatures above 0 ° C!