Lasius niger escape proof liqued

Lasius niger escape proof liqued

Beitragvon lossanmu » 21. Sep 2014 11:47

i got Lasius niger and am worryd they will escape my out world any one got any good liqued i can paint around so cant get over i live in sweden. so i want some thing i can go and buy not order. sry my bad english :)
lossanmu

Land: Sweden (se)
Danke bekommen: 0 Danke

Werbeanzeige: Lasius niger (Black Garden Ant)

Re: lasius niger escape proof liqued

Beitragvon ratti » 21. Sep 2014 16:10

Hi lossanmu,

i suggest you to try paraffin oil (liquid paraffin). Here in Germany you can buy it at any (or lets say the most) pharmacy. They might have to order it, but its cheap. There are two different kinds of paraffin oil, a viscious one and a highly fluid one. I recommend the viscious (or thick) one. Im not sure whether u can buy it in pharmacies in sweden too, but you can give it a try.
ratti

Land: Germany (de)
Danke bekommen: 19 mal

Re: lasius niger escape proof liqued

Beitragvon lossanmu » 21. Sep 2014 17:05

ratti hat geschrieben:Hi lossanmu,

i suggest you to try paraffin oil (liquid paraffin). Here in Germany you can buy it at any (or lets say the most) pharmacy. They might have to order it, but its cheap. There are two different kinds of paraffin oil, a viscious one and a highly fluid one. I recommend the viscious (or thick) one. Im not sure whether u can buy it in pharmacies in sweden too, but you can give it a try.

thanks i will try
lossanmu

Land: Sweden (se)

Re: Lasius niger escape proof liqued

Beitragvon SigHunter » 22. Sep 2014 13:28

problem i experienced is that if they don't have it in stock they can only order it literwise (litervis), which is obviously too much
SigHunter

Re: Lasius niger escape proof liqued

Beitragvon ratti » 22. Sep 2014 21:30

SigHunter hat geschrieben:problem i experienced is that if they don't have it in stock they can only order it literwise (litervis), which is obviously too much

Yep that was the problem in the first pharmacy where is asked. The second one could order 1/4 liter and they were so kind to refill it for me. So i got 100 ml (or i guess it was in gramms). So just try a different pharmacy if the first one only sells it literwise. But even if u can only get a liter, it is still cheap (i guess under 5 €). You will never need that much. But better to much, than nothing, right?
ratti

Danke bekommen: 19 mal

Werbeanzeige: Lasius niger (Black Garden Ant)

• Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag

Zurück zu Lasius