Starter Kit for Messors

Help to the newbie

Starter Kit for Messors

Beitragvon yomchi86 » 6. Okt 2012 21:38

Hi everyone. I recently received my Starter kit for Messor spec (http://antstore.net/shop/product_info.p ... spec-.html)

This is going to sound like a really stupid question but according to the product spec - "This starter kit is very well suited for species of Messor as it has 2 integrated farm area"

I've taken a look at the tank and sure enough, it does have an upper section but the bottom part of the tank doesn't have a bottom. Am I missing something here? If anyone has the same set up, would they mind please posting a picture of it so I can see how it looks when complete. I'm sure that it's just me missing something and been daft but I'd like to check just to make sure!
yomchi86

Land: United Kingdom (uk)
Danke bekommen: 0 Danke

Werbeanzeige: ANTCUBE - Starter kit for weaver ants - small

Re: Starter Kit for Messors

Beitragvon Martin S. » 8. Okt 2012 13:05

Hello,

this is the new edition. Because in the old edition came condensation formed into the cavity. That can't happen in the new edition!

Regards
Martin S.
ANTSTORE
ANTSTORE

Bilder: 34
Land: Germany (de)
Danke bekommen: 71 mal
Blog: Blog anschauen (32)
Ameisen: Haltungsbericht(7)

Re: Starter Kit for Messors

Beitragvon yomchi86 » 11. Okt 2012 18:58

Hello Martin, thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay. That sounds like a good update to the design. I don't suppose anyone can point me in the direction of how their Starter kit is set up. I realise I sound completely stupid but I want to do things correctly. Thank you
Stu
yomchi86

Land: United Kingdom (uk)
Danke bekommen: 0 Danke

Werbeanzeige: ANTCUBE - Starter kit for weaver ants - small

Zurück zu Questions for beginners