Getting Pheidole pallidula in the UK?

Getting Pheidole pallidula in the UK?

Beitragvon EyeDeal » 6. Apr 2010 16:21

Hi,

I want a Pheidole pallidula starter colony consisting of a queen (or two) and around 50 workers with a few majors, but I can't find a UK dealer to supply - can anyone advise where I should be looking, please?

I've kept Lasius niger and now feel ready to step up to a more active, aggressive and challenging ant. I have read that these are perfect and very active (if escapeologists on the side)

Cheers,

Ed
EyeDeal

Land: United Kingdom (uk)
Danke bekommen: 0 Danke

Re: Getting Pheidole Pallidula in the UK?

Beitragvon yomchi86 » 7. Feb 2013 22:46

I have Pheidole pallidula and got it from AntStore. They came healthy and well protected. 3 months on and they are doing great (Hyperlinks sind nur für registrierte Nutzer sichtbar). I've yet to have any escape. They are active and very interesting to watch. I'm not sure how aggressive they are, I currently feed them frozen crickets but with them having soldiers I would imagine they are able to look after themselves if required.

Feel free to head on over to the website above and look at my pheidole pallidula post if you want a bit more info on them - plenty of videos and pictures to be seen. Its just my experience with them but I hope it helps you out :)
yomchi86

Land: United Kingdom (uk)
Danke bekommen: 0 Danke

Zurück zu Pheidole